At the Freedom of Dev Services team, we’re as serious about keeping you happy as we are our customers. We’re ambitious about your career development and about being the best at what we do because we know that to stop developing is to stop delivering. If you understand where we’re coming from and would like to get your teeth into pioneering project after pioneering project – and you’re inventive, hands-on and totally driven by client satisfaction – we want to talk to you!
Freedom Of Dev Services is looking for a software QA engineer. The candidate will be responsible for performing the verification and validation of the product before delivering it to the end users. He/she must ensure that delivered product is conform to the requirements and respects all the quality constraints.
The validation engineer identifies the anomalies and the bugs in the product before delivery and he/she provides the necessary recommendations.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts and product owners to write effective test cases based on business requirements.
- Perform all forms of testing including functional, non-functional, regression, performance, integration, system…
- Create automated tests to be part of the build verification tests.
- Assist support team with evaluating and logging bugs and enhancement requests from end users.
- Validate product documents.
- Develop automation test scripts for existing regression test cases.
- Ensure that the delivered solutions in production environment are operational using the right monitoring tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux as well as both desktop and web based applications.
- Basic knowledge on Command shells, XML, WebServices, Networking.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Orientation.
- Critical thinking.
- Good analytical skills.
We can offer you a job that will give you a real intellectual challenge, an opportunity to gain knowledge in several business domains and the support that you may need to achieve your personal goals.
We are always happy to discover new talents. Feel free to send us your open application.
We will contact you when a suitable apportunity comes along.