What will the position look like?
As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of .NET applications according to the business needs in an agile context. You will be responsible to deliver unit tested code and its technical documentation.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience as Microsoft software developer.
• You have excellent communication skills. You speak at least French fluently and have a good knowledge of English.
• You are willing to take the technical lead.
• You ambition to become an expert in what you do, are willing to invest in yourself, and have a strong focus on quality.
• You have experience with the following technologies and methods:
o C#, .NET Platform, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework
o SPA built WASM (ASP.NET Core Blazor)
o xUnit, Moq, Autofixture, FluentAssertion
o Visual Studio and VS Code, Azure DevOps
o Cloud Azure (SQL Server, Service Bus, Application Insight, LogicApp)
o Agile (Scrum)
We are always happy to discover new talents. Feel free to send us your open application.
We will contact you when a suitable apportunity comes along.