Do you want to start an international career in Belgium and be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients – then we need to talk!
At Freedom of Dev Services, you’ll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud. We take our work very seriously – ourselves – not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer with a specialty in web development to join our team specialized in Microsoft technologies.
- You will be involved in long term web projects at our clients’ site in Belgium (region Brussels or Namur).
- You participate to create complex applications according to the business needs of the client.
- Validate the analysis of the business and estimate the development
- Responsible to deliver a qualitative code, testing and technical documentation
- Responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions
- You will collaborate with the Technical Architect and front-end developers to ensure that appropriate technologies are being utilised.
- You make sure that standards and guidelines are being adhered to and quality benchmarks are set.
- You take proactively the role of a coach for junior developers and participate to pair programming if it’s applicable.
- You will follow the project management methodology of the client, this can be agile (scrum/kanban) or waterfall.
- Language skills: fluent knowledge of French (mother tongue) and English, both spoken and written
- Minimum Master degree in informatics
- At least 3 years of professional experience as .NET software engineer on business applications
- Experience with full life-cycle development, preferably in different technical environments
- Experience in analysis, designing, coding and implementing tailor-made (web) applications
- Experience with common design patterns & the OO principles
- You work according to the principles of Test-Driven Development and are familiar with concepts like IoT and SOA
- You have knowledge of Refactoring and Build Management
- Experience with/good knowledge of the following technologies:
- .NET C# and .NET Framework (from 2.0 to latest)
- Standard .NET technologies: C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET (MVC), WCF
- Unit testing frameworks (MSTest, Nunit…)
- Relational databases (SQL Server 2008/2012, NoSQL…)
- Knowledge of mobile technologies mobile native or hybrid technologies (Xamarin, Apple objective C/swift, Android Java, Xamarin) is considered to be a plus
- You are solution driven and very pragmatic
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences
- You are passionate by IT and are up to date with the latest technologies
We are always happy to discover new talents. Feel free to send us your open application.
We will contact you when a suitable apportunity comes along.