We are looking for Java/JEE software Engineers with minimum 2 years of experience to further reinforce our existing Teams.
- Our new colleagues will be responsible for the development of Java/JEE applications
according to the business needs of the clients.
- As Java/JEE Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of components according to the appropriate Object-Oriented design. You will contribute to the validation of
the business analysis and estimate the workload development. You will be responsible to deliver the code, the test and technical documentation.
- You will also be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
- You will be part of an agile team and will work following agile methodologies.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT,
- You have minimum 2 years experience in a similar function as a software engineer,
- You are French speaking and fluent in English,
- You are a good communicator and team player,
- You’ll closely follow the project procedures and will adhere to the rules, standards and guidelines defined either in SCRUM methodology or in the architecture
- Technical Skills:
- Object Oriented Skills: Mastering OO principles, patterns, refactoring, Analysis & Design Case Tools, Data Modeling Case Tools.
- Java Skills: JEE 6 (and higher), Spring Boot, JPA, Rest, SOAP, XML, Junit
- ALM: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, SVN
- Understanding of technical and functional analysis.
- A development track that is tailor-made for you. This includes trainings, information sessions and certifications. Freedom Of Dev is a strong believer in the added value of technical certifications.
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Freedom Of Dev culture.
- Opportunities to fulfill short-term missions with clients.
- A competitive salary package.
We are always happy to discover new talents. Feel free to send us your open application.
We will contact you when a suitable apportunity comes along.